If you are not moving steadily in the direction of what you say you want, you can be certain that you are sabotaging yourself somewhere. As we come to understand the mechanisms and patterns that underlie self-sabotage, we begin to free ourselves...we begin to allow ourselves to interact with ourselves and the world with greater success, joy, and fulfillment. The process of breaking through denial, facing your fear, anger, and other difficult emotions, and making peace with your pain, leads to an ending of the internal war with yourself so that you can step fully into the greatest expression of yourself. Finding the wisdom inside the wounds you've endured is one of the most important conversations you'll ever have with yourself, because on the other side of it is the emotional freedom and depth of joy that you were born to have.
Hypnosis can help with:
Overcoming Self Sabotage
- Taking Inventory of Your Biggest Life Lessons
- Breaking Through Toxic Emotions
- Discovering Your Unmet Needs
- Breaking the Trance of Denial
- Maybe You're Just Hurt
- Uncovering Unconscious Patterns
- Feeling Safe in the Face of Fear
- The Destruction of Hidden Rage
- Are Your Excuses Keeping You Stuck?
- The Gifts of Standing in Your Power
- The Sacred State of Surrender
- Making Peace with Your Pain
- Healing the Split Between Ego and Spirit
Whatever form it takes - whether unhealthy behaviors or limiting thought patterns - self-sabotage always diminishes the passion and energy we need to fulfill our dreams. At the heart of the matter, it is possible to create as much love, fulfillment, success and joy as we feel worthy of having. By identifying how your inner saboteur is operating in your life, you can make radical progress toward that which you want.