Group Hypnosis Sessions
If you have never been to a hypnotist, this is an excellent method to learn about and experience the power of hypnosis. However, if you are unable to relax and focus when you are in a group of strangers, a group session is not for you.
Our group sessions are not like the one I went to many years ago. There were over 100 people sitting in hard hotel chairs. It was very noisy and uncomfortable. Becoming relaxed was next to impossible.
Our On-site groups are currently limited to 4 people. Each person will get a nice comfy chair to relax in and enjoy the experience. Afterwards coffee and snacks will be available.
In a 1.5 to 2 hour group session you will:
* learn what hypnosis really can do and what it feels like
* be introduced to real stress relief techniques to use daily
* make positive changes at a subconscious level
* leave totally relaxed, 40 minutes of hypnosis is equal to 8 hours of sleep
* within the group environment you are able to encourage others and have yourself encouraged. There is a comfort in being around others who are also making the decision to make profound changes in their life.
I invite you to come to a group session to learn about hypnosis and begin the journey of changing your life into what you have always dreamed it could be.